FLT – ONE FTP LINK – TORRENT
ABOUT THE GAME
Captain eight highly detailed vessels and explore famous European ports including Dover, Rostock and the bay of Gibraltar. Larger vessels will break through the waves with tremendous force but smaller ships will rock back and forth creating a great experience as you try to combat realistic water physics.
Each ship handles differently, some with different controls to master while others may have a sharp difference in acceleration and speed. Every ship contains a highly detailed bridge for you to explore in first person mode.
Included is a detailed Mission editor which allows players to adjust wave height, create a selection of triggers and spawn AI ships. This game is a core product for the development team and will continue to be supported post launch with new updates and DLC.
- Eight ships with highly detailed bridges and
- Six ports to explore
- Mission editor
- Weather conditions include rain, sun and snow
- Realistic water physics
- 20 missions including some of which can take 40 – 60 minutes to complete
Title: European Ship Simulator
Publisher: Merge Games, Excalibur
Release Date: 19 Feb, 2015
European Ship Simulator-FLT
Size: 2.14 GB
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8 (All OS must be 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel i3 2.6 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics with 1GB VRAM (DX11 compatible – Nvidia Geforce GTX 470/ATI Radeon 6900 series or greater)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 2700 MB available space
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!